Skip to main content

Hi I just picked up a magic 260 last week and had a similar issue with it. I used the internal fixture library to program some elation and Micro fixtures and after programming a number of scenes into the controller I decided to send them to the usb memory stick recommended by elation st seemed to send but when I went to find them in the memory of the 260 everything was gone and nothing seemed to be on the memory stick.I tried loading software from the supplied discs ont different laptops as well as downloading sofrwaer onto the computers (running Vista 32bit)and none of the computers seems to recogonize the usb memory stick or the magic 260 controller. Everything has been sent back to the distributer and hopefully things will be sorted out. Don't know if it was a software error, realize many times it is an operator error . I also dave the DMX operator pro as it has many neat features usefull for my applicationsFigures a 260 would be the next step up from it with some different options.Let you know what I find out.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.