Skip to main content

The Magis 260 application starts rewriting the channellist by itself. Just wrote a testfile with all channelnames left blank. "Format Error". How come? Reopening the file: the first 8 channelnames are changed to "special" the rest to "Pan"

Hooray.

Can anyone tell me how the sub-app "EditChannelNames" is supposed to work? What's the use of the "Edit"-Button? More miracles on the horizon. And where is the manual for this app to be found? Hello?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sergio,
thx, but no cigar. The question still lingers. HOW are the channel names in the uploader program beeing created? The user only can change the channel names in the Channel Information Window when setting up a fixture. THIS order of Channel Names - given by the user - gets garbled in the upload and is beeing magically transformed into the listorder in the EditChBName - Form, which has no function at all, it seems. Except driving me nuts.
Sergio,
is it possible to change this prioritization? For proper control we need the channels in a useful order. Otherwise the head does not react the way I want it to. Funny, that at one point in the enduring endeavour to get the channel- order right it worked all of a sudden! But only once. Now I have 1 (one) fixture on the board with joystick and presets and so forth. I tried to achieve that again and failed miserably several times. All the other fixtures of the same type and name have the wrong channelorder and do nothing. Grrrmph!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.