Skip to main content

Is there any way to "double click" a button via midi? I've been trying to setup a blackout function, via midi, that will turn everything off at the same time. I can't seem to get the switches and the scenes to shut off using a single button. If I could just "double click" the INIT button via midi control my problems may be solved.

Thanks for your help.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I've been playing with Compu Show, so what I say may not apply perfectly.

First, I'm in agreement with what Iguana says Set a new scene with zero values. But, I would make a minor adjustmnt to make the blackout a bit nicer: set all DIMMING channels and shutter channels to ZERO. Make sure this scene is on your master page. Then assign your MIDI trigger to it as a note on and that should do it.
I must be doing something wrong. I cannot get the switches to blackout. I created a new scene in the Master page. I turned off all the channels in the new scene, and set all the faders to 0. All of my pages are attached to the master page. Yet when I activate the newly created "blackout scene" any channel linked to a switch that is active stays on.
Can anyone help me? I didn't think creating a blackout scene would be so difficult.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.