Skip to main content

Just wondering if anyone has developed a map to interface to other lighting software products. If I was going to use this product to interface to a HogPC or GrandMA onPC I would need to map everything out and in the past I've had issues with the faders tracking. I don't expect to get Hog3 to work as it only accepts MSC. I would be happy if I could use it for the Hog 2 software that allows standard MIDI. I would expect that MIDIOX would be an appropriate go between for these programs. If anyone could point me in the right direction or has a MIDIOX file that would work I would jump at one of these. If this was available I could see this becoming a very popular product in the lighting community. Currently the options available for program and playback wings are much more expensive options and aren't laid out as well as this product. Thanks for your help.

Brad Petroskey
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm no expert on the MIDICon, but I'm learning Compu SHow. It seems i can map just about anything I want to anything else I want.

In my case, since I have a Korg Nanokontrol, but it's running a JLCooper CS102 profile, it's technically already incompatibible with the provided MIDI controller profile. Yet, it still works great!

All MIDIOX is gonna do is help you clarify what is or isn't working, it's strictly a test tool. If your hardware is working and MIDIOX seems happy, that's as good as it gets there. Do the rest of your assignments in the software

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.