Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK here we go. Smiler
On the page you want to move to a different computer click on the small disc icon just underneath "Page". A window will pop up and ask you which pages you want to save. click custom and make sure just the vizi spot led 12Ch page is checked. Here is a pic.

Now a second window will pop up and that is your save to location. Select desktop and you can rename the file if you wish. And then hit save.

now you have your file on the desktop, save it to a flash drive or email it to yourself or however you wish to move it. On the PC that you want the page on open compu and select the folder icon with a small blue arrow. Shown in this pic.

Select where your file is on the other PC and select it and then click open. and your page will load. however if you have an existing vizi led spot page you may need to delete it. Let me know if this works for you.
Sincerely,
Butters yes this should work. Once you import the .spa archive file then go to page settings and where it says channel say 1-10 just below that you can offset channels. Say from 20-30. Try that and let me know. Just hope it works for stuff programmed before the offset. That I have not tested. Let me know how it works please. Also save a back up copy invade this doesn't work or you make a error. Smiler
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.