Skip to main content

hey i just got the

adj tripe flex

and the

adj American DJ Fusion FX Tri Bar

can you send me profile for both lights please ?

i have a show friday night and need to use them

also on the tripe flex do you know if you canmove each mirror by them self and control the colors by them self ? also will the lights roate ?

thanks frank
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Okay. Thanks for the quick reply

Hopefully those profiles are in there.

I reloaded Compu Live (and using Compu Live 1024 EC) and when making a new page through scan library, I can load profiles from my computer successfully. However, when I try to load one from the internet, I select the profile, but the next button stays shadowed and cannot be clicked so I can't load them that way.

I'm hoping to get the profiles from you, copy them in the library on my computer manually, and then load them through scan library off the hard drive.

Does this make sense?

(Wish I knew why I can't load profiles from the internet!)

Thanks again for your responses.
Thanks for the invite to the Dropbox folder.

I downloaded a profile for the 4 Bar from that folder and it did load. I haven't set up the lights and checked to see if it works with them, but it shows up in Compu Live with the correct number of DMX channels so I believe that one is correct.

I noticed in the visualizer that it does not show up like a bar w/4 lights. It looks like a tube that changes color. Is that correct?

There was no profile for the Daisy LED4206B in the folder.
Can you make up a profile for me for that light?
Ya it is not going to look like a 4 bar at all. We can only do so much in the 3D. The 3D is mainly geared towards par cans and scanners and moving heads. The 4 bar will not show up well at all.

I cannot make a profile without the DMX traits that are normally found the the fixture manual. so if you can email me a PDF manual of that fixture with the dmx chart in it then I can make it for you.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.