Skip to main content

Hello All,

I was recently contracted by a friend to do stage lighting for a small theatre performance he's putting on. The theatre is using Elation Compu 2006, and I need help with dimming all the lights at once. Luckily, the lighting for this performance isn't complicated at all, it is quite literally all lights off, all go from 0% to 100% with all of them white, and then fade back to black a bit later. As of now, I have gotten all the lights to shine plain white, but now I don't know how to bring them up or take them all down gradually. The only way I can create a blackout now is by attaching and deattaching them from the master page, but because it isn't gradual, it makes the lights up and lights down very choppy. Attached is a screenshot of what I have right now. Thanks in advance.
Screenshot of what the program looks like right now with all the lights on at 100%
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yeah, I kind of just pressed buttons until the lights got to the color that I needed. I was told the lights we were using are 7 channel lights. If you could give me any direction as to how to do what I'm trying to do, it would be greatly appreciated. It's not like I'm trying to do anything relatively too hard, the show basically looks like this:

Lights from 100% White -> fade Lights to 0% -> fade back to 100% White.

Thanks for your help James.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.