Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Randall. Welcome to the forums. I'll be more than happy to make this profile for you but I think you may have missed the welcome post. Mainly this part.
To request a fixture in this forum, please follow these guidelines: Topic name: Manufacturer - Full Product name (e.g. "Elation - Impression RGB") User Manual or DMX Trait table: Please supply us with the DMX Trait table, which can usually be found in the User Manual.
The welcome post can be found here.
Sincerely,
CRAP sorry about that I had simply copied the Studio spot 575 CMY and replaced frost channel with zoom. but I guess I forgot to hit save hahaha.
Here is the new XML for HES that has the CMY zoom in it.
http://db.tt/9CCKyjy
Since you have builder installed you can place this file in this directory. This is how it is on windows but it should be VERY similar on Mac.
C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Elation\Common\Personalities\User
Once you have the file in that user folder than in emulation in the manufacturer list scroll down to the very bottom until you see {User} High End Systems. Then find the Studio spot 575 CMY Zoom 24 ch and patch it in. THEN you should have zoom in the right section and frost should be gone. Let me know how it goes. Sorry about that.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.