Skip to main content

Hi, Could I Please request the fixture file for the American DJ Revo III LED Fixture?

I'd like the 10 channel mode please...

The fixture pdf is here: http://americandj.com/pdffiles/revo-3.pdf

I can make a basic profile, but cannot figure out macro buttons, and proper sliders and such.

I figured there's be an .ssl out therer already, but searching here, daslight, and nicolaudie have turned up squat.

Thanks a million guys...I've spent lots of time with you on the phone over the years, but never knew you had a forum.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey guys, any luck with the revoIII .ssl file?

I've made 2 files, and cannot get them to work in any mode other than sound active...

I'd like to be able to install this light tonight... I'll use sound mode if I have to, But I thought it would be cool to be able to have DMX control.

I noticed no one has responded to this ssl request...

does that mean It ain't happenin?

I appreciate any help I can get...

-Steve
This is an easy one guys.

create a profile in the 4 ch mode.
ch. 1 = mode..
do you want to be in pattern mode or chase mode.
You can select this using ch1.
Ch. 2 = the pattern or chase your secting.
Ch. 3 = speed of either the pattern or chase.
you need to select this after you select a pattern or chase.
ch. 4 = dimmer.. if you don't have the dimmer on full then you wont see any pattern or chase.

The 10 Ch mode is confusing.. I put a call into the ADJ pros and waiting to here back.

Best regards,
it doesn't work at all...

the only button that works is sound active...

I don't need the 10 channel, apparently that's just for independant control of each cluster...
so forget that...

4 channel is the best way to run it anyway...

that being said, if I make a generic 4 channel fixture file in freestyler dmx, I can console it into doing what I want, but that's not the software I want to use...

Can't you guys walk next door, grab a revoIII and work out a file on a working unit?

I'm not an idiot... I just can't get this software to control the revo...

well, At least I feel a bit better knowing that you guys can't either...

Thanks for making the fixture file though.. I do appreciate the effort.

Smiler

let me know what you find...
If I go into edit, it does in fact move things around, but once again, it doesn't really control the light...

I only get three different patterns, and they don't chase or anything..

I mean there's some cool patterns in sound mode, but there's also some lame ones... it would be nice to have an actual fixture file for this light instead of half assing it through console..

the sliders on the fixture file do change the values in the output window, which would in a perfect world make the light work, but um.. the world isn't perfect..

what's happening between the console edit mode and the fixture file front end????

hmmmmm.

the saga continues..
No Biggie dude, I appreciate you trying... It's hard to build a fixture without a light...

I'm constantly making files for people for scanners and movers, but these new LED fixtures with no pan, no tilt, and no RGB color mixing screw me up... I mean, what channels do you use? The compuware software needs to have new channel types added for modes, chases, and internal programs...

Here's hoping That yall' can pull off a file for your software that works with your light...

That would be cool!

Smiler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.