Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

welcome! do you know how to add trussing to your stages? we have a whole library of truss and most of it i believe is after global truss. i dont think we have the arch pre-made as one whole object. you might have to piece it together. do u have a picture of your rig set up? i may be able to help you out more if i can see it. BTW i am the Compu Live support person so if you ever call the support hotline and ask a Compu Live question they will put you through to me. sincerely,
Great! Thanks. You shouldn't of offered for me to call, you may have to block me!!! Lol I am not new to Intelligent lighting, but new to DMX. I have always owned Trackspots and other High End Systems fixtures that had dedicated controllers. So I am starting forom scratch here. I would like to get a good basic show down before Prom season for me starts which is the 2nd Saturday in April. it doesn't have to be extremely detailed, just about 7-10 different looks. I look forward to talking with you and learning about this great program.
Thanks,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.