Skip to main content

I am having trouble getting the Novation Launchpad to work with Emulation. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the Novation and also the latest software from Elation Emulation. The software sees the device and adds it to the list. I select the Novation Launchpad Midimap but it doesnt seem to be mapped correctly. I few of the buttons do trigger things , but not the way it should. Example, I can select one of the banks , but with one of the buttons in the middle of the controller which are supposed to be playback buttons.

I had already been using the Midicon with Emulation for a couple of years and recently upgraded to Emulation Pro which supports two midi controllers. So I also bought a Novation Launchpad as I saw it was on the list of Plug and Play controllers and there is a midimap for it. I have tried using the controller with both Emulation and Emulation Pro and it doesnt repsond correctly with either. Please Help !!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

the launchpad was purchased new and in a sealed package , so im not sure what other default state it could be in. I literally bought it new from Sweetwater and the only thing its ever been connected to is my PC and Emulation. Is it possible there is an updated version of the Novation Launchpad and they have changed some of the way its assigned.

Thank you , Russ

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.