Skip to main content

Complete system 6x 8 = 48 fixtures installed 11 months ago, burning out meanwhile 38 after changing first 6 and later 8. Elation's response they could not expect this amount of failure and that's it. No further warranty, no money back just that's it. But before was told two times the exchange is sent out and two times was scheduled a date to do the job, nothing happened. benrgluck@yahoo.com.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

January 2007 was the complete lightning installed in Dania Beach where my restaurant brandnew was becoming ready. The choice of the system was basically done by the professionals as the installer Sound & Lightning Ft. Lauderdale and his order to elation company. I only have had a fix amount for every thing which was paid after finishing the job. Couple of months later some of the lamps got discolered and I complaint. I was asured that they will be switching the plates and so were 6 of them I thought just some bads, the rest ok. Two month later 8 more were to change and I insisted to get some ideas avoiding this. I was told the company would think about some protection fot he plates. I waited for this and so right now 26 of the only light fixtures in my restaurant one above every table fail. The installer promised two weeks before christmas, then second time within 2007 to change them. Elation confirmed to my wife on phone they have sent 24 plates to the installer two weeks before christmas. The installer last told her last week, we can pick the plates up. Being there he said, elation have mailed wrong one and we should talk to them. We did and they said they sent them just four days ago. So we called the installer and he said they have charged him $ 1,1oo for those. We really don't know any longe who is lying more. Now elation says, those should not have installed in our environment at the beach and I responded what they would have expected sending those to Ft Lauderdale Florida which is right at the beach.
Here in the forum John from elation tells me seriously, nobody, not the manufacturer, not the installer and not the buyer could forseen that this happened. Well, I paid for and my money is from a customer not to check something out, right? Ben.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.