Skip to main content

Hey guys,i am using Cumpulive 1024ec.I am running 6 Power spots 250 and 4 Power wash 250. As i am creating a new fixture page for my Power Spots 250s, i get to the step that tells me to enter the starting dmx and number of fixtures, i do all the then click next and it takes me to the next step which asks me if all the fixtures are on and facing in the same direction (up for me).well, Spot 1-5 are but spot 6 faces in a different direction.All the spots are placed in the same spot(row).I make the page for thw washes and i have no probwith them.It is just that one spot that is giving me that problem.I've tried the RPAN and RTILT and it stays the same.Any ideas guys.

Sergio
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok guys, I set up my lights last night and that one light is doing the same thing.I tried addressing it with an address of a fixtures that does center the way it should and it still didnt work...it stayed the same.I still use the light like that but it looks kinda wack cause it dosnt move in sync with the other lights.I have full control of it other wise (color, pan ,tilt, gobo etc.)but its just out of sync with the other lights on all the preset movements? Any ideas??

Thanks Again

Sergio

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.