Skip to main content

More and more I find myself fixing  and doing repairs on lights. I am keen on finding non-working lights and  repairing them. Does Elation have a parts manual? with prices would even be better. .  Searching the internet for this information is an excrutiating and time consuming experience.

Thanks in advance

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

So there is no catalog with parts and prices. I am fixing quite a few elation lightss of late, and it would be great to have a source that lists al the parts of the opti tri white or the paladin panel.   Or is the only way to know what parts is on a 360 dartz is to access elation parts online. Sometimes there are scant parts listed

Hi Rob, I am Rob too but go by Robbie. I had bought a couple Image Pro 300s some years ago, and shelved them because of the gobo discs being so expensive. I did sell one years ago, so all I have is this one. I have 3 extra lamps. I tried firing it up and nothing happens. That is unless I hold down the rest button inside the projector. But when I release the button she goes back of. Fan works fine whenever the switch is turned on. Should I install another 300W lamp, or do you think there might be a short somewhere? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for a good source for custom GOBO discs. Thankyou for taking the time to read this.  ~~Robbie~~    E: rob@rkousa.com

This is definitely a rest switch that is recessed when the unit is working
properly, then pops out to "flush" when the is a short. It has a fuse next
to it that looks OK. And another fuse that seems to protect the lamp
itself. It has never been used, and is a beautiful instrument. Thankyou Ela!

~~Rob Orizino~~ PH 315 960 1774

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 11:38 AM Elation Lighting <alerts@crowdstack.com>
wrote:

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.