Skip to main content

Hello all!

I am in the early stages of installation planning looking at the Picasso. The engine is rated at 620W LED but the stated power draw of the fixture is stated as 1kW. I am wondering if there is a lot of margin in the numbers. I realize that the electronics will draw some power but an extra 380w?!

Perhaps it is a momentary draw when all the motors are running at full speed. What I need for the power consumption calculation is the lamp in a static position at full blast. Anyone able to give me a reasonable estimation?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Great -also I am wondering how you feel about the need for a relay on the power cirquit. The traditional wisdom is that it is a good idea to have the option to kill a lamp remotely but is this really necessary in this day and age. The remote control of the power is another source of potential problem. Will or do your lamps already have a watchdog cirquit monitoring the health of the fixture?

Yes -that is really not my question -powering the fixtures off on a daily basis could be accomplished further upstream so that a 63 amp group could be used -that would monumentally reduce the number of relays. My question has to do with the electronics in your fixtures. Do you have a watchdog functionality to check for the health of the fixture?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.