Skip to main content

So,
You created a profile for me a few months ago for a PP56 CWWW 3channel Mode.
The problem I'm having in one of my clubs is that there is no master dimmer channel on the fixture, just (Cool White, Warm White, Macro), therefore it makes the profile's "on" button fairly useless...all it does is engage the channel 3 (macro channel).
It wrecks havoc on the visualizer too. This venue is using a dual video card system with a playback screen on the left and the visualizer on the right. This helps them recognize when certain fixtures are engaging and what color they're showing.
Funny thing is, I can use the Profile's dimmer channel and it will fade the physical fixture on the stage, but the visualizer won't recognize the change until it's below 30%, and then it will just turn off on the 3D..no fade.
Do I need to reprogram all of their CWWW fixtures to a 2 channel profile to fix this issue?
Thanks!
Original Post
Seems to be a bit of a profile bug or error. The first color temp macro on channel 3 somehow was specified as the default preset which is directly linked to the ON and any preset switches that show up in the program. I can fix this and upload it and you can replace it on yours and I am hopeful Smiler haha that if you simply try the re-generate pre-programmed switches function it should re generate the "ON" and not cause it to do that anymore.
download this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/909v...056CWWW%203%20Ch.ssl
and with the program off and not running at all replace this profile with the one in the library and then open it up and regenerate the pre-programmed switches for the page.
Let me know how it goes.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.