Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi
Jingles I have not purchased the lights yet. I mean I dont want them if there is no programs for them. I am ok at compuware but have limited time so it is easier if I have pages set up with the preprogrammed movements that I can just start adding to. Also note that I am still using the 04 version of compuware. So I guess thats still my question, if there are existing profiles for this family of fixtures or not and if not could one be put together that would be a good starter one such as you would get for some other more well known brand? TAP
well what I'm saying is no matter what lights you buy I will be here to make profiles for em. So as kong as you use compu live 04 or 06 I'll be here to make any profile you need. And I can usually have it made for you within a few days if not one day. So let me know which one you want to buy and I will get goingvin the profiles for it. And perhaps the whole series too. So no worries. And as of right now I don't believe there are pre- exsisting profiles for this family of lights. But ill double check and get back to you. sincerely,
Hey,
Dude you ROCK. It is awesome to know this info. See these are just some budget system B rig lights I plan on buying. I use Elation lighting on my important stuff. I am going to look into like one pair and I will let you know, all I do know now is they will be either the scan 250 or 575 or the spot 250 mover.
By the way sorry we missed each other when I was in Wausau at the ski lodge. I will let you know if we come to that area again.

Mark R.
Tap,
Let me/us know what you decided on these units. I'm deciding between a pair of Power Spot 250's and the Pass Spot 250 centerstage. If this were not merely a night hobby of mine, I would up the ante to the Design Spots.

I like the iris on the NW's, but not too sure if it's nearly as useful as the optional lenses. I'm also weary of any no-name company putting out what looks to be a design spot clone.

cheers,
Dan

quote:
Originally posted by tap:
Jingles,
This is the website that has the pdf for the pass spot 250.http://www.nwlightingfx.com/Home_Page.php

Let me know
Tap

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.