Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Since you have a 1024 you will not be able to sync up a show to a mp3 audio file using easy show. what you could do is program a scene for each change of lighting in the song you want then create a cycle that includes all those scenes. when you edit the cycle you can have each scene playback as a "GO" cue. Which means it stays on that scene till you hit the up or down arrow keys to move through your cue list. I believe i have a video on this.
www.youtube.com/compulivetech
Let me know how it goes.
Sincerely,
ok part 2 of question .

i have four pages of different lights let say i want my red par can lights and my roboscans to come on at the same time is there a way to do that ?

or lets say i want all the lights to come on at the same time is there a way to do that without having to hit the on button on all four pages ?

im trying to link lights together so i dont have to go to each page..

thanks sonic
You can use the master page to program all your lights in one page or you can assign a hot key trigger to any of the scenes. for example you can have a trigger of say K to a scene of your led pars page. and have the scenes that matches your led par page on your roboscans to have the same trigger. And once you hit "K" all the scenes that have the K as a trigger will play. however only one button in each page can have the same trigger. Make sense? to assign a keyboard trigger. click on the button or scene that you want to assign a trigger too and hold the CTRL key and then select your button from your keyboard. Any questions let me know.
Sincerely,
Make sure all your fixture pges are linked to master page by going to your Pages Tab and making sure the "Crown" icon is present next to all of your fixture pages. Then once you have verified that go to the master page and select new scene from the new scene button at the top of the program and start programming just like you would in your fixture pages but now you will notice you have access to ALL of your channels. If you go back to the compu live tech channel there are videos on there aswell that may help you.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.