Skip to main content

Hey guys. I have a Robe Dominator 1200XT that I'm using with Compu-2006 software. The profile for it doesn't control all the mirrors only 2 of them. I've tried to edit the profile but I can only have one X and Y it seems per profile and thats the problem. This light has 6 mirrors. I need to be able to hit circle, for example and have all 6 mirrors move in a circle. Does anyone have a suggestion or a profile that works on this light? Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK Thanks. I'll have this done for you by Tuesday. I will have to split up the profile to accommodate the multiple pan and tilt channels. So for this one fixture there will be at least 2-3 profiles just to operate this one fixture. It will not show right in the 3D at all and to program this unit you will need to use the scene or switch editor windows to get all the channels lined up. Understand? Thanks for the link.
Sincerely,
Also james I never got the profile you said you would write for me on April 25th. I was thinking can you program the other pan and tilt channels for the other 4 mirrors to follow or copy the movements of the primary pan & tilt mirrors? After experimenting with the profile I setup faders for the secondary mirrors so now I can move them where ever but the stay still. I need this solution in 2 days please.
I know I sent you the profile that I said I would. Check your email. I sent it to the email account listed on this forum in your account settings. The profile is split up. I cannot add more control other than what is listed in the dmx traits in the manual. And I checked the profile it is all correct. Unless I am not understanding you. Let me know.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.