I have a DMX Operator Pro on order but have downloaded the user manual and began reading up on it. I am confused about some terminology. It refers to scenes, pages, and chases. There are 6 scene buttons and 6 chase buttons. However 16 pages can be programmed. Do I understand correctly that there can be 16 pages within a scene? If so, where do chases come in? Can someone explain the heiarchy and how they all relate?
Original Post
a scene is a "look" or a step in a series of scenes. a chase is a series of scenes lined up to play in a certain order. and pages means that once u use up all six scenes on the first page then u have another 6 on the next page. think of it kinda like scene banks. understand??
Let's see if I understand...
I can have up to 6 pages, each having up to 6 scenes. "On" each page, I can have up to 16 chases. If that is corrrect so far, does that mean that I have only 6 different settings (scenes) that I can use in those 16 chases? Each chase is not unique - correct?
ok. u have 16 "pages" which hold 6 scenes per page. and each chase is blank till u put any of the scens from ur 16 pages into it. so u havea total of 96 scenes to progrma and record and organize into ur chases. understand now?
Big Grin cool! if u have any more questions please eel fre to ask and also click the link on the bottom of my post. i have a lighting section there that you can post questions in. if u want that is. peace! jingles!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.