Skip to main content

I keep having a error pop up while i'm operating the software and once I click okay it closes down the software.
I don't know if they are all caused by the same problem but i have recieved multiple error messages. Most are something like "we will fix this problem, click here to email us. or it gives me an email address.
Has any wone had this issue and is there any way to work around it?
So far it seems to be only like two buttons that are causing this error. I'm trying work around this but every once in a whlle it will give me the error and shutdown. I can email my show files if nessasary.
Thanks
Michael
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am using the Nov 4th 2008 version, and I too sometimes get this UGLY crash message. It usually happens when I start to get impatient with Cycles. As Jingles explained in a recent previous post, there is a very set procedure for Cycle creation and editing. If I stray too far form this procedure, I have found that the software hates me and decides to shut down. In fact, one time, I had to re-install the software altogether. From then on, I am always very careful (and I always save before) creating Cycles.

Brian
Yeah one of the reason's I think it was crashing was cause of the cycles page but even before this It would act up if I was either working to fast or on certian pages. I'm in the middle of reformating the computer to install the newest version. Could it also be that I'm using a midi board for activation of some programmed buttons?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.