Skip to main content

Ok got a couple of questions for you guys. I have preprogrammed positions.(center,drummer,guitar,bass) and I want my effect (cirles,tilt,etc) to start from the position the likes are currently at. Like if all the lights are at center i want then to circle around center. So how do i that?

And i also want to do one effect across all fixutes. Lets say i have 6 powerwashs and 6 powerspots and i want them to all do a dimmer chase, not indepented of the washes and spots but the washed and spots together so at any given point i only want one beam on. How do i do that?

Thanks
Jonathan
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

ok to adjust a circle movement: you create a blank scene and then you go ino edit and then you will click on the east time editor tab then once u do that u right click on the box that says "right click here to automatically create motion" and select automatic circle. assign how many points u want to then click ok. then once again right click on a pont in your circle and select shape properties. and then u can manaually adjust where you want the beam to stay within a certain area. understand?
ok now to do a one effect across all fixtures you will want to go to your "pages" page and make sure the crown icons are checked for the pages you will want to use in the master page. you will wnt to create a scene in the master page. then edit it and you will find that all your fixtures are lined up and ready for you to record movement with all of them in the same scene.
now to record a shutterchase using all of them u will want to edit ur scene and go to the chaser tab on ur edit window. cick on the power button and select how many channels u want to use(for a shutter chase just use one per shutter channel per fixture ok? now say u have 8 channels you wil see eight boxes light up red in order. click on the first one and put it on the first fixture shuttr channel. and then click on the second and put thaton the 2nd fixture shutter channel. and repeat how ever many fixtures u want to include. understand all this?? if u have any question ask here. peace jingles out!

p.s. or try this. scrol down towards the bottom and check out the chaser rack video help posted by mike! clickHERE!!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.