Skip to main content

Hello,

I just recently purchased a Stage 1 pak, (stage setter 8 and two DP 415). The two DP 415s have labels in the back which indicate that Pack 1 has been factory preset for channels 1-4 and Pack 2 has been factory preset for channels 5-8.

All I want to do with the stage setter is to be able to dim in and out by using the eight channel strips available on the "X" section of the stage setter 8. Currently, I am able to ony use the first four channels from the stage sette 8 to dim in and out.

What do I need to do to be able to use the eight channels on the stage setter 8?

I mistakenly changed the "preset dip addresses"
is this what is causing the problem?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Rick03038:
Set the first DP 415 to channel 1 (dip switch 1 up) and the second to channel 5 (dip switches 1 and 3 up). That should take care of it. Then faders 1-4 will operate DP #1 and %-8 will operate DP #2

Wow! - This is a great forum and Thank you Rick03038 this answers a question i asked in another area of this forum (under dmx controllers - general programming - it was me a newbie at this will try this solution at practice tomorrow - thanx again!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.