Skip to main content

In This forum you can discuss tips, tricks, and troubleshooting for Elation's Next Generation Compu Live software, "Compu Show".

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey mike. Go to the controller tab and click on external windows and select audio. This starts the audio analysis. Then for your pulse scene make two steps using easy step one step on and one step off for your lights then where the speaker icon is click it to select it. Now the scene will step through the two steps according to the bpm in the audio window. You can also play with the settings in the audio window. Try this and let me know. I can also go over this in depth or make a video for you tomorrow.
Sincerely,
does not work...

theres no way to select the audio that is being played by the computer itself...

only allows me to select audio input channels.

plus I will have several different BPM's that need to be matched for scenes that will vary.

The music pulse button never is clickable no matter what i do? what am i missing on this.

ultimately i'd like to be able to have a scene that pulses dimmer channels on and off according to the music wherever it is added on the timeline

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.