Skip to main content

James,

The software date is 12/16/2009 and was installed from the disc directly to the comp. The computer is an Acer, using Windows 7 as the OS The processor is 2.2 ghz Intel Dual Core and 3 gigs of RAM. We are using mostly XLR cable, as well as an Elation Optobranch. We have 4 X Move LED Plus's and 8 Venue Par56 cans running through 4 seperate chains into the opto split which is then going into the controller box which goes to the comp. When trying to set up the cans instead of the movers through the ScanLibrary, the cans were unresponsive and the movers were acting on their own. I am going to try to install the movers again and see if it acts the same as last time. Thanks again!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Actually its a 64. Can you tell me what the difference is and why there is one? We thought 64 would be better, but now im not so sure... Also, im confused by the dates and how the Sept 09 edition is more recent than the Dec 09 version, but since im using 64 bit, will I even have access? Thanks again for all you help James, Ive got a show this weekend that Im hoping to be up and running for and a BIG show June 12th that I have really got to get moving on so the sooner I can figure this out the easier I will sleep Smiler

-Ben
Man, what a bummer. We bought our software about a week ago at the local shop here in Denver called National Speaker and Sound on Broadway Ave. I didnt personally make the buy, but I was assuming we wouldve been told there was a new version out or that our current version wouldnt work with the computer. I thought there were 2 types though, one for 32 bit and one for 64. Well, I guess we will call our dealer first and see if they can refund us for the old purchase or apply it to the new. Thanks again for your help James, Im sure Ill have more questions Smiler
Personally, I would think it would just be easier to find a local computer wiz that you know to put a 32 bit version of Windows on your computer. That is what I did. I couldn't find any laptops with 32 bit. Plus it was nice to get all that software crap from the manufacturer off of the laptop

But I don't know anything about your situation. Good luck.
Last edited by butters
Jingles,

So I got the CompuShow, and my movers are working just fine now!!! However I am now having trouble getting my cans to pick up. They are Venue Par 56 cans, and their is a genric par 56 selection in the ScanWizard library, however when I use this selection, it somehow causes my movers to link up with the page. I am using 8 cans and 4 movers, do you think this is an adress problem with my cans? On the board they were two seperate worlds but now the software doesnt seem to be able to tell the difference. Thanks in advance, the movers look awesome!!

-Ben

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.