Skip to main content

I am installing a SD3 in a church, and all of the movers are working, and looking great. I patched 10 conventional lights using the conventional dimmer mode, and nothing happens. I have no DMX control regardless of the output/universe, or the patching. The church has been using an older leprecon 1524, and when I use it, there are no problems. I am wondering what steps I am missing. In addition to conventional dimmer mode, I have also tries a standard 32 channel profile, and there is still no DMX control. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

There are two sections in the manual you should look at. Patching conventional dimmers in the menu section and then later the chapter on using conventional dimmers. The flex faders should be set to dimmer mode. From the patch conventional dimmer menu, select a flex fader and page for each dimmer then select a dmx out and dmx channel for the dimmer. You can also select a fader by pressing it's flash button. The flex master and grand master will also scale the output if not at full.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.