Skip to main content

I am looking to use a Scene Setter SRC-146 and control compu live lighting with it. I am able to control up to 24 channels of DMX with it so i know that compu live is seeing it. I just don't know how to setup the scene mode so that it will trigger the right DMX? The board can do up to 512 but how do you trigger that in Scene mode? Not sure what other info is needed, any help is greatly appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I volunteer for a church, and we have a basic lighting system that we are doing more and more with all the time. You have been using EasyShow for awhile, and I have learned how to setup CompuLive.

I would like to create scenes within CompuLive then record them on the board so that all you can use the bump button or fader to call up the preset. I believe it would be easier on the volunteers that are all that tech savvy.
Ah ok, i see what you want to do. However, the scene setter does not have this kind of record function. Curious, since Compu is very mouse click, why you dont just make master scenes so all they would have to do is click the scenes? you could even password protect it so all they can do is click the scenes already created

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.