Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a DS 250 that went South on me and I am trying to get an RA to send it in for warranty repair. I was informed of a long turn around time and was also told that a $50 priority payment will get it done in a timely fashion. Anyone heard of this? Does not sound to ethical to me. Any help out there? I am just a small guy that needs his light , even a loaner would work.

Thanks for your time,
Ric
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jingles,

I did get a hold of RC thru email (seems no one answers that number you provided). Anyway, I sent the light in and agreed to pay the $50 "Priority" fee to get my light back fast. I was told 3 days to fix it from the time they received the light. Well, that was 8 days ago and I have not heard from anybody. Does Elation have a status of repair on their website like ADJ has? If not, I think they would be wise to get one going (Good customer service). Looking for some help from you Elation types?

Thanks,
Ric
Hi Richard, my apologies on the delay. RC informed me that he has been in contact with you. of course the expedited fee was waived.
it appears the unit was reapired as agreed however for some reason it was delayed in our shipping department. RC will forward you the
tracking number. if you have any questions please call me directly at 323-213-4555

Gines Gines
323-213-4555

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.