Skip to main content

I recently found a compu 02 USB to DMX Interface (club version). However, I cannot find where to download the software that will run it (not the drivers, but the actual software). Does anyone know where I could download it? I have tried the newer software versions and they do not work with it. Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Something rather strange has happened. Yesterday, the interface was working fine, but today it states that there is a problem with the USB device and will not recognize it. I checked the USB ports to see if that was the problem, but they are fully functional. There is no visible damage to the device and it has not been tampered with. It is receiving power via the USB cable as indicated by the yellow side lights and the very rapidly blinking red light. It has not been exposed to extreme heat, cold, liquid or magnetic fields. The computer has not had any updates and nothing on it has changed since the last time it worked. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
well, i got it to work again. seems to be doing fine. However, I am trying to get it to work with a new windows 7 computer who's stats are:

windows 7 home premium 64-bit
AMD E-450 APU with Radeom HD Graphics (2CPUs) ~1.6GHz
4096MB Ram
DirectX version 11

I installed the DAS-OCX first, then the drivers, and then the program. The problem that I am running into is that it keeps reporting that there is not a driver for the USB to DMX. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the program multiple times, re-installing the drivers and have run into this problem again and again. It runs perfectly fine on my system that is running XP. Do you have any suggestions for how to solve this problem?
I don't think you can get it working on a 64 bit OS. We never had 64 bit compatible drivers for any of the 2006 and before model interfaces.
The reason we have new interfaces now to go along with Compu Show is because we had to create new ones that are compatible on 64 bit OS.
I can say 100% you will not be able to get that working on a 64 bit OS. Drivers aren't capable.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.