Skip to main content

Hello,

I am new to lighting and my church just bought a new Elation DMX Operator Model #DMXOP, and 2 American DJ spot 250's. I had them up and running, but was only able to move one light at a time or both together in the same directions and same colors same everything! I want to be able to move them both at the same time in other directions with all the functionality. Please walk me through this....I am clueless!

Your help is needed as I need this running for Church on Sunday! Thank you in advance for all your help. If you know of videos, links etc. I would be ever so grateful!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sound man welcome to the forums. I moved your thread to the DMX operators section of the forums. We pretty much have forum sections for any subject.
Are you trying to move both movers at the same time but say while one pans down the other pans up? If so maybe you want to turn on the invert pan or tilt function in the fixtures menu system. Take a look at the manual for your fixtures and it should explain how to do this. If you didn't get a manual with the fixtures you can find it on the ADJ web page for the fixture. There may also be a way to do this from the controller but i am not 100% as I have not used the board in quite some time. Let me look into it.
Again welcome to the forums. Let us know if you have any more questions.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.