Skip to main content

Guys i am using Elation Compu Club04 with DS 250s everytime i click on any of the gobos they come out all out of focus is there a way to fix it. Does anybody know why its doing that or how would i fix it. i mean once i focus it its fine but as i switch to another one that would be off focus Thanks guy if u guys need more information let me know thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hahah you guys r crazy...bottom line u guys r doing good to everyone n a great help to everyone here lol but yea about the light there was no physical damage to the light that i know of the only thing i have done is replace the gobo as i use that fixture for custom gobo projection.and i understand how the focus would be off for the gobos on a different wheel but thats not the case. past two events has been so hectic i didnt notice if its an issue in the same wheel with different gobos or not but as they where turned on and before i connect my controller they were in the demo mode i guess and doing the color change and gobo change and all by itself while this was goin on i notice how one of the fixtures gobos were in focus where the other one was out of focus ...i dont know if its normal or i m just freaking out and looking too much into it but i will give u guys more accurate info next time thanks guys.
wow thats HOT...hey i would love to see how the pros do it. is it possible for me to check out any of ur shows if u around here... i mean i wouldnt mind paying the cover or wat not. and that is only its ok with u ... i would love to come check out how u guys do it maybe learn a thing or two. I am a complete rookie at this light show.. so do let me if its possible..

IMPORTANT NOTE: If u not comfortable with the idea of having a stranger around i completely understand and wouldnt not be upset or offended in anyways. thought i let u know and not put u in an uncomfortable position man.. take care..
Lol, its cool. The next MTV style sweet sixteen I am doing is in January if you would want to come down and see it. Only issue is, it is down here in my area.

As for anything up that way, wish I would have said something earlier. Just did a gig at the Marriott Marquis on Times Square a couple of weeks ago. Had a bunch of Elation gear there and what not. It was for an event on infectious diseases in children. Also just finished the Nutcracker which was also an all Elation show minus conventionals and 2 Mac 700s, though I wish they were PS700 CMYs in the worst way. I don't have any and there were none in the area to grab. I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance, in the mean time here is what the spec were:

Road Hog Console
2 Mac 700s
2 DS 575Es
2 PS 575IEs
8 DLED 36 MHs (all I have to say is these are the greatest things EVER)
2 DLED 36s
2 Proton Stars
2 DP-640Bs
84 Source Four Pars Wide
19 26 Degree Source Four Lekos
5 19 Degree Source Four Lekos
2 Antari X-310 Fazers (These things also rock)
dame that suckS!! haha well idk i think i m pretty booked for the week of January (nothing as serious as u guys but small parties u know haha) but yea if u do have anythign around here let me know i would love to see all the cool stuff lol and like Jingles said... hook it up with pictures or something man wats wrong with you lol

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.