Skip to main content

Hey there,

We are purchasing some new Platinum Spot 5r Pros fo our Hotel AV team. My My curiosities extend t the EWDMX feature. Is the built in WDMX only compatible with the Elation Transmitter, or will it be able to receive information from other brand transmitters as well? If so, is there any setup / or settings changes that will need to be made?

Matt
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

So i finally have the lights on property! WOO. now the minor set back is getting my lights to hear what my wireless transmitter is sending. It seems as though there is no instruction in the manual for the lights. I figured it would be as easy as plug and play as the WDMX was with our dimmers and such. However my Platinum spot 5r Pros are not jumping right in line. I've addressed them correctly. WDMX is activated on my fixtures my board is patched as it should be. My components in this case are an LSC Clarity Work wing/software. The Wireless solutions W-DMX G4(Made in Sweden) and 4 Plat Spot 5r Pros in extended mode. They seem to work fine with a physical dmx connection.

Is there anything i might be missing in setup? I'm sure its something simple that is overlooked due to sheer excitement of finally having my lights. all help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Matt

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.