Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Tag, my profound apologies. I had a super busy weekend and Monday. Here is the XML for X laser which now has the caliente profile in it.
http://db.tt/hJ6IT5Z
Please place this in the User folder for the personalites folder in the emulation folder on your PC or Mac. Let me know if you need help placing the file.
also when you patch the laser in, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the manufacturer's list and then you will see "{User} X laser. The profile i made will be in there.
Let me know if you need any help and again I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Sincerely,
Hi James
I had to create the user folder in my personalities folder copy xml file i downloaded from you but see only the default laser listing in the file. The file maybe you uploaded is the wrong one i think i was supposed to see a Caliente profile and it is not there and yes i do see User xLaser in the manufacture's list but when i choose that the only thing there is default laser listing.

Sincerely TAG
no you shouldn't have to create your own user folder. I just checked the XML i uploaded and gave you the link too. It is in there. since I already submitted this new profile to be added to the server just go ahead and place the X laser.xml file i sent you in the manufacturer folder and patch it in like normal from the first time you see X laser in the manufacturer list. Are you on Mac or Windows?
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.