Skip to main content

Hello,
I modified the default Martin Mac 250+ profile for Compulive using the scan library. I changed the profile for the GOBOs that I have, and added color names, and tracking information. The library saved with no issues, but when I add a new page into Compulive, there are buttons missing. I created 5 buttons for effects speed and tracking, but only 4 are created, also under my Gobos, the first, and 5th gobo button is missing, but the page added with no issues, and all items were checked when I added the page. Does the scan library have any issues with spaces, or long file names? It just does'nt seem to make sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a link to the profile I modified, here it is:Mac 250+ profile
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, on most of the places you needed a fader to help you control various things from the main fixture page such as color and gobo scroll, you didnt click on the "Show dimmer fader" box. you must do that if you want to be able to control in between values other than blocks of like 20-30 values. what exactly are you trying to do with the last 6 channels?
Hi Misbeam,
Missing buttons are cuased when you name one preset the same as another preset.
for example if you have stars.. in two different places on the same channel one of the star icons will not show.
you would have to rename the second stars as star2.

Once you have a clear seperation of names you will see your functions when the page loads.

Hope this helps.
Hi Jingles,
Did you mean the last channels on the Pan-tilt-speed, and Effects-speed? If so I was trying to add a quick access to be able to change "blackout during gobo rotate", and other speed tracking for movement. I did happen to notice that the pan tilt tracking was under the XY settings after I added this a switches. I was not setting up anything for channel 8-11.

So what do you mean by adding a fader, I thoght I could specify the exact dmx values for gobos. relly did not want to "vary" between them. Dose this make sense?
Razzer
Okay,
I figured it out. When I edited the profile, and added the Gobos(and other buttons) I found that I left on the following checked by mistake:

Icon -- Chose Icon for me
DMX Level -- Choose name for me

I had those checked, and that was defigntley a problem since I chose MY names, and MY icons. My edited profile works great now, since I changed these settings. Anyhow thanks for help

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.