Skip to main content

Want to have both running synchronously in sound to light mode ... the closest I can get is with the master set with address A002 & the other with slave address A001. In this setup when I set the master to run both will move in synch but the light effect are different ... why is this? Shouldn't the slave do exactly as the master??

Could it be that the internal program(s) have been edited in some way? Do I need a terminator for just two units running as master/slave?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Niall Rigby
DJ
Pulse Bar
Hong Kong
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hello,

the master needs to be set to master and the slave needs to be set to address 1 so that they can run in synch. they should run the same, if they don't you can try doing a factory reset to get it back to factory specs. you shouldn't need a terminator with just two fixtures.
Thanks for the quick reply Jesus ... your advice is much appreciated.

The slave is set to ADDR A001. What should I set the master ADDR to be? Would it be: any EXCEPT A001?

There is no 'master' setting under ADDR so I assume you mean, setting either:

PLAY > RUN to MSTR or
PLAY > AUDI to MSTR (for sound-active mode)

Is that correct?

Assuming I perform a factory reset is there any other setting that needs to be changed to get the pair operating in synch?

Thanks again!

Niall
follow the directions.

fixture one:menu/play/run/mastr
fixture two:menu/addr/A001/enter

this will sink both units. the second fixture will follow the movements of the first fixture. if you want the unit to do something more specific, your best bet would be to run them with dmx. bellow i have posted a link for the user manual for this fixture. if you open up to page 19. you will find the menu options. there it will tell you step by step on how to reset it and set it up to master and slave. if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.