Skip to main content

Hello,

I'm wondering if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I have not been able to make my Scan 250EX stop blinking or Strob effect. I tried to change everything, but every Gobo Or Collor is blinking, I can not make to stay still.
I dont't know if is a program error for those particular scans or is something I have to change or modify on my compulive software.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alex
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Alex,

Here's is what I think it may be. Most of these profiles are created using the DMX chart that is provided with the user manual.
Since all the fixtures are not readily availabe to be tested, the profiles are accurate most of the time, but everyonce in a while something wierd may happen, like whats happening to you.

You may need to modify the profile using the Scan library editor and your lights user manual.
It seems like the strobe channel is always on.

Agian that's guessing if its the profile. but if its your light then software wont do anything.

The best way to test this is to get your lights user manual and create a blank page with 16 dmx channels then you can control the light using the faders of each channel. If it still blinks then its the light.

Best regards,
Thanks John,

Something I forgot to mention was that, actually I do not have my scanners hook up yet, everything I said it is what I saw on the 3D visualation screen.

So, at this point I can not consider that is a problem with the scanners yet.

I will try to edit the scan library and see it that fix the problem, I do not know how though, but I'll try.

If you have other tips or advises please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Alex

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.