Skip to main content

Hi James.

I recently bought the Compu 2048FC and I have a number of laptops. Every single one of them crashes for one reason or another. I have 3 Toshiba Satellites. One that runs 32bit XP and two that run Vista 32bit. All of them crash.

Can you please please tell me the optimal configuration for that dongle. Better yet, if you could tell me the best laptop to buy (brand, Operating System, Amount of Memory, processor type & Speed, even model number, then I will buy a second-hand laptop solely for Compu live. I really don't want to buy the new dongle. I'd love to get problem free use from the one I have for a while.

Thanks man, I appreciate your response.

Sincerely,
Michael Spinnato
Eclipse Entertainment
www.eclipseinfo.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I will agree with Jerry. Dell is a very good brand. I would try to get a dell laptop/ 1gh duo core processor or better. at least 2gb RAM. Any hard drive size will be good for compu. even a small 80Gb drive as you are just running compu. If your using the 3D to program offline then you will Definitely NEED a Graphic card or dedicated graphic chipset with 512MB at the minimum.

Also please answer Service G question of do you have programs running in the background?
Thanks.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.