Skip to main content

Waiting for my compu ware dongle to get here for a huge school dance Fri.

Very new so I'm going to be pushed. I ordered it last Thursday. Question is, does anyone have anything setup for the Accu Spots II they could send me. Can I dowload them on my compuware and use them. I have coming the 1024ec. Anything would help.

Thanks in advance.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have 2 of the Accu Spot 250 2. I will put them on a T-bar next to my speakers. This will be a school dance of about 400 kids. I would appericate it to help get started. UPS says the dongle will be here Thursday. How would I download yours into the 1024ec? And can I clik on the pre programed designs while I am running some of your switchs, scenes or cycles. If I don't hit save, everything will stay the same as the program you send? Am I correct.

Thanks a ton.

Just need to get this first one out of the way, and give myself time to learn.
So they will be hung upside down on a t bar? and just two fixtures. should be easy. How big is the room you are playing in? Like height, width, and depth? i could program a few scenes and switches no big deal. All you do is save the file that i would send you to your SL2006 folder. and yes if you are playing back a preset movement and you hit a switch and the switch was programed correctly then it will overlay the preset switch. its kinda hard to explain but it will work.
Sincerely,
No actually sorry i forgot to type up how to do that. I'll send a .SSH file and a .EVS file. the .ssh is the shoe file that will contain the work i have done. the .EVS file is the 3D file for the 3D visualiser. all you have to do is save the .ssh file in your SL2006 folder and the 3D in the Easy view data folder which is a folder in the SL2006 folder. so once you do that and you open the software you have to go to controller then hit new show and it will ask you if u want to save the show you have thus far. you either can or not. so once you specify the .ssh file from the SL2006 folder it will open the work i have done. and then you will want to open the 3D. Once the 3D window is open hit stage then select open. it will ask if you want to save again up to you. then select the file i sent you and then that will open and then you should be able to see all i did.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.