Skip to main content

Yea, going in two diff. churches. (order will be for Magnolia Music Center - Gulfport, MS) We are new so I'm sure we have to pay for it all up front a few times before we get "terms".
HAHA!
8 DLED 36, 2 DLED MH, and 2 Design Spot 250 fixtures go to one church.
10 DLED 36, and 2 Design Spot 250 fixtures go to another church.
Both will go Compu Live for control. (and yes, James has laid out one 3D for me and might be working on the 2nd one soon)
Plan on having both installed and trained by Easter.
We've taken a deposit on the 2nd one as of yesterday.
(but today was our day to get tax info on all three of our stores to the accountant - so might be later in the week before we get the order placed)

The first church has been shopping online and claims he is getting the Elation lighting below MAP on every fixture. SO Friday I meet with him to convince him to pay a bit more by going thru me. (added service from going thru our retail store as opposed to mail order)
wish me luck
Rain
quote:
Originally posted by Elation_Pro:
Rain, That's good to hear.. All is good in stock.
But I haven't seen the order come in yet, so i'll keep a look out for it.

What will you be using them for?

Hey John

Seems this being our first order, Elation wants a Money Order. So Tony plans on hitting the bank on Monday and getting that mailed off. Alas, these lights need to be installed the week of the 24th. (10 DLED36, 2 Dspot250)
Not a large order - sure you have those in stock and ready to ship.
Thanks
Rain
quote:
Rain..
Yes, we have plenty for your install. post some pics when you get a chance!

Best regards,

Quick question - Were yall off work today? Tony called a few times this morning to place the order and pay for it by credit card. Our message was left but no one returned the call.
(banks were closed so could not get the required money order- sigh)

I've GOT to have these lights for next week - EEEEK!
Thanks
Rain
quote:
Hi Rain,

I let Jeff Mathis your sales rep know to call Tony in the morning. This should speed things up.

Best regards,

JL

Thanks man!

We overnighted the money order and will just keep our fingers crossed that these lights will arrive while the lifts are in the church.

I'll also be placing an order for another pair of Design250 and 10 more DLED 36 fixtures within a day or two.(FYI)

And next week we will be ordering some AMdj LED pars and a DMX controller (the one that looks like a typewriter with scroll wheels on it).

Thanks again for your help
Rain
I despise the Magic 260. Its a pain to program on, and when you want to edit a scene, you have to rerecord it, wiping out the name which took forever to enter in the first place. An SD3 can also run many scenes or shows at once, Magic is only one at a time. Makes it very annoying when using things like movers, LEDs, and conventionals at the same time. Everything effects everything else. Its great for things like LED only or mover only shows, but any more then that and its a pain. The other huge issue I have with it is the fade time and hold time faders scale differently, so you have to watch the numbers on the screen to set custom chase times. I would advise going for the SD1 for a few bucks more over the Magic.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.