Skip to main content

Hello,

Our organization was given this setup (the strip curtain b20tc evled image vsc and a multi controller), the individual who gave and set it up has left and no one knows how to connect it.  I have taken on the task of connecting it all together.  My question really is, when connecting the panels to the multi controller and then to the evled image vsc are the panels designed or configured to be in a certain pattern, ie, row 1 panel 1, row 1 panel 2, etc?  I can see the image but they are not in order.

Thank you for your help and information.

Attachments

Images (2)
  • IMG_0083
  • IMG_0084
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi everyone, I have been grandfathered into this system but we seem to be missing the box where the panels plug into like the one you have in your picture. I do however have the VSC controller. Is there a work around for this or what kind of box is that above? I am trying to make my first connection with this product to light it up! thank you for your help! 

@ELA GINES posted:

Greetings, the model is EVLED1024SMD, Unfortunately it was discontinued some time ago and is no longer supported.  Below is the link, you can still find some useful information that can help you.

EVLED1024SMD - 20mm LED Video Screen | EVLED1024SMD (elationlighting.com)

Thank you, It is a missing data splitter. Have you ever used a different data splitter? What does your current connection look like from the controller to the panel if you dont mind! i would appreciate this greatly i dont know anything about lighting and I have 71 of these. T.T

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.