Skip to main content

Hi guys,

Greetings from sunny Berlin.

We're using a 260 board with 16 Futurelight PHS 710 and PHW 710 heads. Nice Board, easy to use, nice design.

Well...

The joystick does not work at all. I checked with the Elation Dr. DMX - Tool (very nice tool indeed, btw.)- no DMX Output, when using the joystick. Strange.

Same with the build-in presets. No function, nothing, no DMX output either.

I'm stuck with this glitch. The joystick was an important reason to aquire the 260. Anybody out there with an idea?

THX
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I assume you are using generic profiles for the lights, don't remember seeing those in the profiles in the console. The joystick only works with profiles in the console. With generic profiles, you have to use the wheels instead.

Without the profiles, the console doesn't know what channels are for pan and tilt, and thus the joy stick doesn't work since it is locked for pan and tilt use only.
quote:
Originally posted by SerraAva:
I assume you are using generic profiles for the lights, don't remember seeing those in the profiles in the console. The joystick only works with profiles in the console. With generic profiles, you have to use the wheels instead.

Without the profiles, the console doesn't know what channels are for pan and tilt, and thus the joy stick doesn't work since it is locked for pan and tilt use only.

Haven't thought about that.
I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.
Thanx alot.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.