Skip to main content

I have a Design Spot 575e that i could not get to engage prism, i opened the fixture and noticed that there is a screw in the linear unit just below the prism that is obstructing the path of prism unit when it trys to engage.
Upon further inspection, it looks like it would be a tight fit even if i were to back the screw off, or change it out for a shorter one (a few of our other lights look different, i.e. no screw showing)
My questions are A- Why am I not seeing an error for this, the prism doesnt even look like its trying to engage, even with the obstruction
B- We have another unit that we could swap out for this one, but i am having trouble getting to some of the wiring harness that is behind the circuit boards

Any Advice? (besides sending the unit in for repair?)

Cheers,
Donut
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The head module is the only one i am having trouble freeing up... the wiring harness is 90% disconnected, but the remaining connectors are inside the unit where my fingers/tools dont reach... if you have any tips id love to add this to the list of things im able to do.
Furthermore, i replaced the offending screw and have no more prism problems with this particular light.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.