Skip to main content

I am trying to add a CS-1000RGB which is in the Elation Emulation library but the laser is not working 100% properly. I tried editing the profile in builder (even though everything looked right) but no luck. Just to make sure it wasn't something i was doing wrong. I tried controlling the laser with another program (MyDMX) which allows me to control each channel individually and everything works fine. So I went back into builder and just made a test profile using just the custom controls so i could control the channels fader by fader and to my suprise it still isn't working right. The problem is the pattern wont stay complete. It is hard to explain. With MyDmx It shows on my wall as a complete pattern. When I try to do the same with Emulation the pattern gets drawn from one end to the other and back. Im not sure how to put it, but as if someone was taking a pen and drawing the pattern from one end to the other and then erasing it from that end back. My other software or stand alone mode doesn't do this. Please help. it don't think it's the profile because I created a new one with the same results. What else could be causing this ?
Original Post
UPDATE: I'm not sure what this means. But i just made a new show using this fixture with the same address , etc and it works fine. What in the previous show can I look for that would've been the culprit ? I had no cues even programmed yet, so nothing else was running at the time ? I even checked the DMX Monitor to make sure nothing was send a signal down one of the same channels.
Last edited by russ

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.