Skip to main content

I have problem with SD2CF, at the display show 'ROM Emty, Reload Program', i already try to load new program used autoload,i rename the new program to autoload and then i press and hold menu and erase button and press switch power but nothing happend, at display still show 'ROM Empty, Reload program'
any one can help me ? please this is urgent!!!! Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

thanks for you kind attention. after i do you instruction the problem still same, no respond from the controller. I also already do instruction from manual book, i press and hold menu and erase bottom and then i on the controller but still no respond. John, should i change the ROM IC ? and buy a new ROM IC from you ? what is you suggested ? thanks
john, i am from indonesia, my leanguage is "Melayu Speak". my english vocab is little, just for normal speak. if i speak to you guy, so hard for me to understand direclly and replay. it's better we comunication by email if any vocab i am not understand i can open my dictionary. hope you understand. is there any one from elation can help me to solve this problem ? do i have to send the main pcb or buy a new main pcb from elation or buy the ROM IC ?

To colorPal, thanks i already check the file, the extention file is txt not txt.txt.

saludos amigo tengo el mismo problema .dmx control 1024 . el visor (pantalla) esta .(ROM EMPTY , RELOAD PROGRAM) lo e hecho como me indica en el libro manual  y  me ha hecho dificil para que vuelve a recuperarlo el software.tenia la aplicacion SD2V118R.txt y le estaba aplicando SD2V119R.txt desde entonce no me lee . en la pantalla me aparese( ROM EMPTY, RELOAD PROGRAM) Y LO E HECHO COMO ME INDICA EN MANUAL.con lujo de detalle con el programa del nuevo software antes de
encender el Show Designer y también deberá dar el nuevo nombre “autoload.txt” al archivo . lo estoy haciendo es con el lector  diskette eso esta en la parte tracera del dmx. en verdad necesito esa ayuda  se le agradese con lo mas que me pueden ayudar gracias.... soy de venezuela barinas. maurociocca23@hotmail.com    es mi correo.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.